Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tribute

Okay, honestly, I don't want to be cheesy (or horrors! boring), but I need to wish myself (and the guy I'm married to) a

happy anniversary!

It's been ten years and, really, it's a little miracle that we are so happily married.

Here are 10 reasons why:
1. My husband is the hardest worker I know (which means he works very hard on our marriage, too.)

2. He says sorry first.

3. He's super super sexy.

4. He's so funny, that I am constantly caught off guard by his humor (which is pretty amazing when you know someone so well).

5. We have VERY similar parenting styles and philosophies.

6. He says his prayers and reads his scriptures almost every morning.

7. He does stuff I want to, when he doesn't want to.

8. He compliments me at least 10 times a day.

9. He thinks I'm totally interesting and intelligent and funny and he doesn't (seem to) care that I call him at work every 30 minutes.

10. He is calling me every hour today to tell me his favorite memories of our marriage. How sweet is that?

Here're some pictures of the big day:


Yay for us!

12 comments:

G and G Nut said...

Happy Happy 10th Anniversary!
Love,
Dad and Mom Rom

Lorena said...

Happy Anniversary!! I'm glad you didn't post any pictures of us. Dane hadn't had a haircut in 6 months! Also, between the temple and your reception we went swimming at a neighbor's pool (one of the daughters ended up being in our married ward at BYU) and we all know what my hair does after swimming! So, needless to say, it was a bad hair day for us.

Great! Now you're probably off to find pictures of me!

Paige said...

yeah yeah you love him and he loves you. Do you have to rub it in our faces? Seriously, you guys both look as fantastic as you did that day! Congrats.

Cami said...

Super yay for you! You definitely got a great catch, but I agree with Ryan: You're great!
I love the wedding photos. Thanks for sharing. Have a very happy day!

Celia Fae said...

Good job avoiding peer pressure so's you could get married in the temple. I can't believe how attentive your husband is. Why do you even need friends?

Brigitta said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You looked so beautiful on your wedding day. Now I feel Like I was actually there, even though I didn't even know who you were until a few weeks ago. Congrats!!! Have a fun anniversary. How adorable is Ryan calling you each hour.

Tiffany said...

What a great day that was! We loved being a part of it. What a great guy Ryan is -- he had to be to get you!

bloggingchristy said...

You guys are cheeseballs -Greg
I had to write this for Greg because he doesn't know how to use a computer. I of course would never write something like that! I wondered where all those veterans spent all their money. Thanks Gabe for explaining it!

Kirbell said...

Congratulations! You are sooooo cheesy ;) but definitely not boring. I'm glad we know you!

Adrianne said...

Congratulations!!!! You have the best husband ever, and I think you guys may even look hotter after 10 years! I'm waiting for the Ryan and Jessica Marriage Classes, in conjunction with the Ryan and Jessica parenting classes. Preferably on DVD.

Linsey said...

10 years?!?! Holy cow that is something to crow about. Congratulations and when do we get to know the secrets to your success?

Ilene said...

Happy, happy, anniversary!

Love your blog! I need to get updating mine. . .didn't have much time with the brother in town. We went to Tubb's Hill. Thanks for the tip! We didn't make it far or to the ice cream place because the kids managed to find a beach and get sopping wet. Next time we will bring the swimsuits.

By the way, you looked ultra fabulous on your wedding day. Love the hair.