1. He knows pretty much every character by sight. ("Lukewalker", "Bohba Fett", "Soda", "Pincess Yeia," he says them all so adorably. I could go on and on.)
2. He watches YouTube clips on Star wars before nap time and bedtime for 2 months straight. No comment on whether watching Obi Wan slice Darth Maul in half before sending a 2 year old to bed is awesome parenting or not.
3. He was to play StarWars with his Dad EVERY DAY. MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY. (Poor Ryan said one day "if I have to play fight one more time, I'm going to lose my mind." But then he did. And he still has his mind, so phew.)
4. His favorite shirts are his "soda shirt" or his "star fars one".
5. He freaks out every time a babysitter comes over...unless she brings her family's entire star wars guys collections and then he's COMPLETELY fine.
6. He asks every time he gets in the car, "I bring my guys, mom?" referring to the Star Wars chess set bought for Gabe years ago. (It's so great. There are tons of them and easily portable and pretty durable.) He also asks for a baggie in which to tote them"so they no get yost, wight, Mom?" and makes sure "you zip it up, wight, Mom?"
7. Many meltdowns are averted by discussing his Star Wars guys. He may be irrational but at least he's distractible!
8. He notices EVERY product placement advertisement for Star Wars and has since he was REALLY little. He wasn't 2 years old, when we passed a twinkie box or something and he said "Dat BB8, wight, Mom?"
9. He says to his dad: "Dad, I wanna be Sith."
Dad: "You want to be a Sith?"
Levi: "yeah, a Sith."
Dad: "Why do you want to be a Sith??"
Levi: "because there's power in the Dark Side."
(Well, okay then.)