Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Jane's brain

(At my blog conference, I learned that you should never have a post without a picture, but I am at my dad's house and so I don't have access to cute pictures of Jane, so what should I do? Put a picture of another 4 year old? That won't work. Try to overcome your boredom by reading the following:)

Things Jane (4) has said in the last 20 hours
1. After watching Emma and Dad rochambeaux (or Rock-Paper-Scissors for those of you who aren't as bi-lingual as our family), she said, "I want to play Rock and Roll."
2. As we were trying to decide where to go for dessert, she told Emma, "Stop talking, you are distraggling me!"
3. Her vote for dessert? "Sno-Cone" or Coldstone Creamery as we finally figured out.
4. And this morning at the zoo, I asked her why she knew what a sign said and she replied, "Oh, mom, it's because I'm so smarter."
This is why she gets more than her fair share of Quick Quotes (see left--except right now Emma's there, because that American Cheese quote is pretty great.)

9 comments:

Lorena said...

You need to publish a book of Janeisms. I would buy it!

Brigitta said...

Don't you love the cute things kids say. Good thing you've recorded them, because now you won't forget them. I always think I am going to remember the funny things they say and I never do.

Paige said...

Her cute sayings are rivaled only by her cute little face.

Linsey said...

Jessica your kids are just cute, cute, cute. Good job Mom!

D-dawg said...

My kids are into playing "rock and roll" right now too. Although I'm not sure what they call it. I just see them playing it. It is so great to write down the cute things they say before you forget them!

Cami said...

This is hilarious!

Adrianne said...

We'll all be so sad when Jane is "so smarter" that she stops making mistakes...

Tiffany said...

Oh Jess -- she must have your wit. She's one lucky girl. She will always make everyone around her smile! I love that fact that you attended a "blogging conference". I'm sure I break all of the blogging rules.

Celia Fae said...

Maybe Jane says so many cute things because she has such cute hairdos. It probably correlates.