Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Don't you wish


that you were as on top of your diet on Day 20 as you are on Day 3? Like, every time I start and it's going well (after 3 days) I seriously think I will never want to eat bad food again: It simply does not make sense...that kind of food makes me feel gross and fat and I really want to get to my pre-baby weight before our cruise, so why would ever eat another brownie with frosting in my life??


And then I hit Day 20 and eating brownies with frosting makes way more sense than not eating brownies with frosting.
...
But not this time...I'm sure.

4 comments:

Celia Fae said...

A good point. Day three is a lot easier than day twenty, but guess which day is the easiest? Day Zero! Can't fail if you don't start. I think I need therapy.

Paige said...

I'm just amazed on what I can justify on my current NutriSystem diet. Do potatoes with butter and sour cream count as two veggie portions? 3 posts in one day. You are a star.

Lorena said...

Yeah, I try to tell myself that saying,

"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels."

However, I do think a Coldstone Gotta Have It Rocky Road would definitely taste just as good.

Plus, for me I can't get those last 10 pesky pounds off, so I get discouraged and stop working out and eat all the "bad" stuff. Then what happens? The 10 turn into 15 and that's even more annoying!

Here's a cyber-milkshake from your fellow lifetime dieter! How many points are those?

Brigitta said...

Yes, I totally agree!!!