Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Book Review 9


I know I'm the last person who cares to actually finish the book, but who can finish a series like that without a comment? I feel sorry for my nice friends who have never gotten into Harry Potter, because it was a thrill from start to finish. Ryan and I listened to it on CD and both loved it. I don't know if I've ever had a sequel live up to my expectations like this one did. Ryan said it was "fantastic." So, despite the sorrow of never having another one to read, I am happy to say: it was everything I'd hoped it would be. What about you, Harry Potter fans, (without giving anything away to any pokey readers like me) did you like it as much as I did? I'd love to know.

3 comments:

Lorena said...

It lived up to my expectations. I am just sad that there will be no more Harry Potter books.

Cami said...

Cam and I read outloud to each other and we did love it very much. I think it lived up to our expectations. I cried, I laughed... It wasn't our favorite HP book, but it was well worth the wait. I seriously cannot wait to see the movie.

Kirbell said...

This was my favorite Harry Potter; Harry was heroic, Ron and Hermione ceased the snogging, everything wraps up nicely and I'm both happy and sad that I won't be waiting for the next book.