Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Day of Prayer ...

On Sunday a.m. the family awoke to find a new friend on the back step.


Seth: Hyperventilated while clutching his chest with the utmost interest and fear.

Jane: Named her Coco.

Gabe: Poked at Coco with a stick.

Emma: Informed the family that a female Praying Mantis bites off the head of the male after laying all her eggs.

Ryan: Pretended to throw the Praying Mantis in Jane's hair.

Jessica: Warned that it was lucky for the male in her house that she is not done with all of her eggs yet.

5 comments:

Celia Fae said...

A bug, that is a big deal around here also. And a praying mantis, what a find! Is there a reason your's is named after Courtney Cox and David Arquette's little girl Coco?

Nortorious said...

I too had a praying mantis land on my car yesterday! They must be out in force. Release the owls.

Cami said...

I think it's really cool.

Ilene said...

Oh, that is what a praying mantis looks like. I always figured it looked more evil. What an educational post :)

Oh, and I am totally up for swapping babysitting for hair appointments (or any appointments). I definitely need to get the name of your stylist- soon.

zeeny said...

Too funny...I guess we need the men for something!