Faith always asks us for a “Piece of Bite” when she wants something. Other notable Faith quotes:
1. “I’m just Yooking, Mom!” (when I told her not to touch something)
2. “Mo-om, Ses is being a meanypants!”
3. “Hey Mom, what a dinner a night?” (While leaning casually on the cabinet: “What’s for dinner tonight?”)
4. Not a quote, but hilarious to us, still: While praying, she folds her arms at her forehead and then, while keeping one arm at her head, uses the other arm, crane-like to scoop up food. If she’s praying, too bad, you’ll just have to wait until she’s done chewing.
5. “Hey. Guess what?” And then proceeds to show us some pointless body motion.
6. While “cooking” in her toy kitchen: “Jus a minute, Mom. I’n almos ready.”
I realize these don’t read super hilariously, but really: when you have a 2 1/2 foot tall person, who was a BABY 3 seconds ago, in a little lispy, high voice, saying this stuff, you kind have to die all day long.