Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Quick Quote

 

Faithbite

Faith always asks us for a “Piece of Bite” when she wants something.  Other notable Faith quotes:

1.  “I’m just Yooking, Mom!” (when I told her not to touch something)

2.  “Mo-om, Ses is being a meanypants!”

3.  “Hey Mom, what a dinner a night?”  (While leaning casually on the cabinet:  “What’s for dinner tonight?”)

4.  Not a quote, but hilarious to us, still:  While praying, she folds her arms at her forehead and then, while keeping one arm at her head, uses the other arm, crane-like to scoop up food.  If she’s praying, too bad, you’ll just have to wait until she’s done chewing. 

5.  “Hey.  Guess what?”  And then proceeds to show us some pointless body motion. 

6.  While “cooking” in her toy kitchen:  “Jus a minute, Mom. I’n almos ready.”

Faithbday1

I realize these don’t read super hilariously, but really: when you have a 2 1/2 foot tall person, who was a BABY 3 seconds ago, in a little lispy, high voice, saying this stuff, you kind have to die all day long. 

9 comments:

Annie said...

I'm convinced Faith is going to do some amazing things in her life. There just seems to be so much person in that little body.

Elizabeth said...

I wish I had written down stuff like this when the kids were little. Its adorable and they grow up too quickly and you (OK me) forget.
Great post... She sounds very switched on!

Annemarie said...

So, so sweet!

Lauren in GA said...

I can totally see why you die all day long. I loved all of her quotes.

...and she was just Yooking, Mom...

Linsey said...

She's fabulous and yea you for documenting all of this.

Cami said...

So CUTE!

Christie said...

Those sweet little toddler-isms are the best. It's so hilarious to see these big phrases come out of such little bodies. I love it.

Rockin Chicks said...

you have to love a girl who knows what she wants, is bold, is strong, is vibrant and elicits that much love and charm. She is going to be a serious heartbreaker, rockstar, superstar, diva and have followers wherever she goes.

jessica said...

Reason #57 why I love nursery. I love that little voice!