Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Letter to My Publisher

Dear Blog Book,

Picture 049

Here are the obligatory Halloween pictures.  I know, I know.  They are awful.  I didn’t even get one of Faith (and she was the cutest!).  I just had to include them and I really hope you don’t make them look even worse when they are bigger. 

Picture 040

Captain Hook.  (Arrgh!)

Picture 043

Cheerleader.  (Yes.  That’s my old uniform—Go Bulldogs.  And don’t ask in wonder, as about 10 people did, “wow! Your mom fit into that?!”)

Picture 046

Hot dog.  (Anyone else have a really hard time costuming their big boys?  Gabe was interested in gross, sports or food.)

 

Picture 047

A scary witch. 

 

Picture 048

The backside of the CUTEST “mee-nee” Mouse EVER.

Also, since you probably want to know this, too, BB, we had a fun weekend.  Friend lunches for kids and adults, school parties, work trick or treating, Saturday house to house fun and the trunk or treat.  We even got invited over for dinner-in-a-pumpkin at our neighbors house. 

Just between you and me, BB, I’m GLAD it’s over.  It’s a little exhausting to costume and sugar up 5 kids for 5 days. 

11 comments:

Christie said...

I seriously do posts sometimes with my future blog books in mind. I'm so relieved I'm not the only one. But don't you think when you get the book back that you're really so glad you did it? I always am. Go blog books. Making us record that family history!

Kirbell said...

So, yes you DID fit into that cheerleading outfit and you were in High School, not 11, like Emma. So GOOO, Jessica. You are one of the most beautiful people I know...outside and in. :-)

G and G Nut said...

Darling times 5!! Every one of them is way cute, but I have to say that Seth is such a great pirate that he doesn't look one bit like Seth. Nice work, Mom!
xoxoxo

PS I'm so glad I can comment again.

Tristan said...

Cute costumes! Emma looks so much like you! Especially with make up on! I mean that as a compliment ;-) She is beautiful as are you!

Lindsey said...

Seriously. My favorite part about halloween is when it is OVER.

Cami said...

RUDE! Who would say that about your cheer costume!

I am very glad that Halloween is over this year.

Oh Faith! Eeee! so cute!

Shopper Gal said...

They are WAY too cute Jessica. Great post!!

Ashley C said...

You have such beautiful kids!

Lauren in GA said...

Gabe looks delicious.

I know what you mean, though. My big boys are hard to figure out outfits for.

I am so relieved that it is all over. I still need a nap.

Brooke said...

They all look great! Especially mee ne mouse! I forgot that you were a cheerleader. Did you tell Ryan that before you got married? jk

Annie said...

I love it all! I'm impressed with your foresight. We had to throw something together on Saturday afternoon. And we never carved pumpkins. SAD.