Friday, January 1, 2010

It’s getting hot in here

I woke up from my nap an hour ago, and noticed it was very warm.  But I figured because I had just put on my sweater and jeans and socks again, maybe it was just me. 

A while later, I realized I was actually sweating and I went to check the thermostat…

93 degrees.

That’s what some child,

(Picture 057 )

 

who’d been playing out in the snow, thought the home heating system should be pumping out (while mom was napping).

So, if you were sick of the cold, you could go visit Jamaica. 

Or just come here.

7 comments:

Tristan said...

93 degrees! Wow! I can imagine your furnace just cranking away!

Lauren in GA said...

Mmmmmmmmmm toasty.

How do I book my tickets to Jessicamaica, Mon?

♥Shally said...

Jaxon did that to us when we were living in Nashville for the summer.

It was 100 degrees outside with 100% humidity.

I almost killed him!! :)

queenieweenie said...

that'll be a fun bill!

Hollyween said...

Ha! Lauren's comment is funny.

I'm sorry for your future heating bill. That's gonna suck.

But at least you had a nice, warm toasty nap. Right?

G and G Nut said...

Get me cold enough and I'd love to do the same thing, Gabe. :)
xoxoxo

Margaret said...

My son does that too on occasion. Geez. :) Jamaica sounds nice.