Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

We are thankful that there are places in November where it is 68 degrees, and that we got to go there.

Thanksgiving13

 

We are thankful that we have lots of fun Grandmas and Grandpas that entertain and feed us when we come. (see the Thanksgiving crafts they did with Grandma Nut and the Puppet Theater rigged up by Grandma Genie)

Thanksgiving10 Thanksgiving12

We are thankful that the wreck that kept us waiting on the side of the road outside of Klamath Falls for one hour, didn’t involve us.

We are thankful that we had a picture perfect thanksgiving meal.

 Thanksgiving14 Thanksgiving15

I am thankful that I have long time friends that make time for me whenever I come (here with Tammy and her HILARIOUS mother and her mother’s famous pies.)

Thanksgiving7

Gabe is thankful he FINALLY caught a fish at the Sherrill’s neighborhood catch-and-release pond.

Thanksgiving6 

We are thankful that the newlyweds (Grant and Zaundra) wanted to spend all week with us (even if they did steal the room with a lock on the door).

We are thankful for In-N-Out, Taqueria Carolina’s and Yogofina.

We are thankful that even without the awesome grandparents, warm weather and better restaurant selection, we still enjoy coming home.

Thanksgiving8

13 comments:

Amanda D said...

I'm fairly new to your blog, but I have to say that I love this post. All good things to be grateful for!

Adrianne said...

I'm hoping to one day be thankful that I can coincide to be in Elaine's kitchen with you and Tammy at the same time one day. Fun trip. Call me.

queenieweenie said...

Have I told you how much I love your bangs? I do.

Looks like the perfect Thanksgiving for a really cute family!

Brooke said...

What a fun Thanksgiving and cute pictures of you guys.

Tristan said...

Jane looks like a mini you in that first picture! So cute!

Looks like a really fun trip! I miss 68 degrees...

the wrath of khandrea said...

happy thanksgiving!

Carie said...

I am really grateful for In-n-Out too. I just wish I lived within driving distance of one.

Fun trip.s

crystal said...

What a CUTE bunch of kids in that last photo! Happy Holidays to you, cute friend :)

Lauren in GA said...

Lovely post of gratitude.

I am grateful you weren't involved in the accident, too.

Seth is looking so, so, big and grown up. I probably don't have to tell you twice...I am sure you have noticed.

Glad you are home safe.

Jake said...

In-n-Out. 'Nuf said!

Margaret said...

Awesomeness!

skyler said...

I'm thankful you made time to come to Brentwood to see us!!!!

skyler said...

That was me Jenibelle...I am on Skyler's computer.