Wednesday, January 23, 2013

November Instagrams

Location: McDonald’s

insta10

Birthday lunch with Ronald!  #ivereallybeenhavingahardtimewithFour

 

Location:  Mt Pleasant Utah

insta11

Bittersweet.  At my grandpa’s funeral.

 

Location:  Memory Grove Park

insta12

Walk through Memory Grove with my fun aunts and cousins.

 

Location:  Manti temple

insta13

Finding my great great great grandparents’ headstone in the Manti temple cemetery.  #latergram

 

Location: a very blue state

insta14

We don’t get stickers here, but when your husband has the same name as the republican ticket, you feel special anyway.

 

Location: a very blue state

insta6

As a result of many disappointing election results, I’m listening to things like this all morning.

 

Location: Liberty Lake County park

insta7

Running in the sunshine with these kinds of friends: also making me feel better.  #endorphinsarebetterthanpolitics

 

photo 28

Applesauce making helpers #benefitsofbigkids

 

insta8

Hello winter.  #slightlyokaybecausemykidsaresoexcited

 

insta9

Tonight I love having kids with every ounce of my being.

 

insta1

This week’s project.  #writtenbysethpicturesbyseth

 

Location: LL meetinghouse

insta3

Put on a Relief Society dinner tonight.  We had a very handsome waitstaff.  #ihavethebestcommitteeever

 

insta4

Getting ready to ship 72 dresses our ward Relief Society made for Little Dresses for Africa.  Easy, sweet service project.

 

insta5

Because apparently my goal is to go to a grocery store everysingle day this week.  #iswearihadaplannedoutlist

 

photo 5

In honor of the Early Americans, our kids are honing their slinghot skill. #frozencranberriesworkwell

 

photo 14

Lunch=Appetizers #pleasenotethedarlingveggieturkey

 

Location: Rocky Hill park

photo 6

Working off our dinner

 

photo 7

Kept a count of sticks of butter I used for yesterday’s meal.  #cranapplepiehadtwosticks

 

Location: Coeur d’Alene Beach and Lake

photo 9

First time at the Nighttime Lighting Parade in CDA.  #notparadeweather  #stillfun

 

photo 11

Some sort of gun merit badge Gabe did yesterday. #thatboyiscutenomatterhowmanlytheactivity

 

Location:  Browne’s Addition

photo 13

Architectural tour in downtown Spokane. #morefunthanitsounds

2 comments:

Ashley C said...

I love the dresses for Africa service project you did! What an awesome idea!

Lauren in GA said...

As always I read the comments or labels (not sure what they are called...) after the pound key mark...or hash tag, I think...and LOVED them.

The quality of the pictures is fantastic. The one of Memory Grove Park is GORGEOUS!!

I know. I felt real depression after the election.

I so agree. The waitstaff at your RS dinner was very dashing. :) My older boys were servers (with all the young men) at our recent Primary Appreciation dinner. I (of course) spilled my water and my Adam ran over and dabbed me off with the cloth he had tucked in his back pocket (a la fancy restaurant waiter). He even snapped the cloth and said, "Let me get that for you, Ma'am. I actually didn't have any water on me...I said that I spilled and he dabbed me off...I had to wipe the table myself...he's still honing those waitstaff skills.

Frozen cranberries work well, huh? Good to know.

And I agree...Gabe is darling...no matter how manly the activity. He must curse that boyish charm of his at times ;)