Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Faith says funny stuff every 6 seconds






Here's 4 excerpts from the last month:

#1
Jane and Faith were playing mom/babies:
J: "Faith, now you need to get that and bring it over"
F: "I'm a baby. I can't even undohstand what you are saying. I just can only crawl away from you."

#2
Mom: (referring to post marathon leg pain) "Tell dad to turn to stairs into a slide"
F: "Mom, but he'th not even magical..!"

#3
Mom: "what did you learn in primary today?"
F: "um, I don't know. Oh yeah! About having no handth."
Mom: "what does that have to do with Heavenly Father and Jesus??"
F: "I know! He can correct them for you!"

#4
Faith: (while on a walk) "hang on a sec...I need a scwatch" and then proceeds to do this:




She's a nut.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Cute Faith

Nurse Graham said...

She's too funny. I love the back scratch on the tree--reminds me of a little bear.

Lauren in GA said...

She is delightful!

These made my day!

G and G Nut said...

Love you, nutty little Faith!
xoxoxo

Tammy said...

She is a crack up, I love it. Can't wait to see her soon when you guys come visit California!!!!