In the last 8 hours:
1. Seth and Jane were super late getting ready for school and I yelled "focus!" at Seth in a lame attempt to get him moving.
2. Faith screamed for half of the morning and I thought I was handling it right but I have no idea and it's made me teary with frustration twice
3. She also barfed (in a tantrum) 3 minutes after we headed out for errands so she smelled like vomit the whole time
4. Gabe is sad in his room and after 10 minutes of back rubbing and cajoling, he won't tell me what's wrong
5. Jane just called from school and Seth fell off of his scooter and has a big goose egg on his forehead and the school had me sign a "head trauma" when I picked him up
6. Faith just dumped 400 cashews on the floor and yelled "you are the meanest mom" and is now locked in her room until she can a) talk nicely and b) clean up the nuts
So, today's not awesome. That's all.
Ensemble: Spring & Summer Black-Out
7 hours ago