Ingredients to a perfect afternoon?
1. Friends to talk (and talk and talk) to.
2. Learning how to bake Stacey’s Famous Rolls.
3. Perfectly behaving kids.
4. Eating Stacey’s Famous Rolls (and I do mean rolls—plural. Extra plural.)
5. Feeding the family said Rolls (what remained of them) and Campbell’s Tomato soup for dinner.
6. A sunny late afternoon spent reading because I didn’t have any dinner to clean up.
Numbers 1-6 happened yesterday. I think I’ll just sit and here and savor the memory (because there certainly aren’t any rolls left...)