Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Spotlight on Gabe (6.75 years old)


I told Gabe to come inside, so we could do a little spotlight on him for the blog. (We were feeling like we'd neglected him thus far.) And this what he said, "So you're going to get the camera and take a picture of me doing a wicked dance?!" What is that?! Although he is quite the dancer (trust me on this one), we thought we'd settle with a little Q&A.

Mom: What is the best thing about your life?
Gabe: "That I get to play Star Wars Legos II."


Mom: What is the worst chore you have to do?
Gabe: "Can I do choreS? The not worst things are set the table, do the car (empty it of the days accumulations--ed. note), do the garage stuff, dishwasher, wipe the bathroom. And all the rest are the worst jobs: clear the table, do the house (pick it up before dinner--ed.note), laundry. "


Mom: What are you excited to do this summer?
Gabe: "Play outside and do my birthday."


Mom: Why do you like to dance so much?
Gabe: "Because everybody says it's cool and it's funny and I just like to rock out."


Mom: What're the best songs to rock out to?
Gabe: "Oh, Emma's song (the kids each have theme songs), it goes 'duh do do do, duh do do' ("Time of your life" by Green Day). And ''ooh, ooh, ee ooh" (Gwen Stefani, Sweet Escape).


Mom: What do you like about each of your silbings?
Gabe: "That Seth's cute, Jane's funny and Emma helps me, let's just say."


Gabe: "Mom, how about we just do 6 cause I'm 6?"
Mom: "Okay."

1 comment:

Adrianne said...

I can only hope my Gabe is as cute as your Gabe...