Thursday, June 7, 2007

Not for the narcoleptic ...

So here is our first posting. The main concern is that what passes for mundane in our house will be absolutely mind numbing to the rest of the world. However, for those sad souls who feel like life is passing them by, this will be a place of refuge. It stands as proof positive that in some small corner of the world there is a tangled gaggle of a family so waylayed by the minutia of everyday life that the world has completely left them in the wake. --Ryan

Oh, whatever. It will come as no surprise to anyone who knows me, that I think everything I have to say is fascinating. That's why I go on and on, while Ryan is nudging me in the side. Thanks for participating in one more mode of Jessica-expression. --Jessica

4 comments:

Lorena said...

So, so cute! We have added you to our infamous list of "Friends and Family". Can't wait to read about all of your adventures!

Abbie said...

you've been linked.

Adrianne said...

I am beyond excited to read essentially "mini Romney Christmas Cards" on a regular basis, as they are always my favorite! I will link you immediately.

Mindy said...

hi romneys! it is mindy (ashley's friend, i met you all in argentina at the resek's wedding). feel free to link into my blog as well. my life may not be as hectic or exciting as yours, but i will try to keep up with you. lol. remember our card game "golf"? good memories.