Sunday, June 24, 2007

R-E-S-P-E-C-T


We keep waiting for our new camera before we post anything new. It should be here in the next 5-8 days (fingers crossed). But this was too goofy to let pass without posting.


Tonight at dinner we were having peas, pasta, jello, etc, etc. We encourage healthy diets by requiring that all parts of the meal be eaten before people start in on seconds. Otherwise, we could probably get by with nothing but Jello and breadsticks.


So Jane is trying to eat her peas and not making much progress. So after a minute or two of working on the peas she blurts out ...

"The peas awe not wespected me. They keep moving all ovew the pwate."


We are happy to report that she got them in line and she is now eligible for some dessert.

6 comments:

Lorena said...

Hope you get your camera soon! Totally going through Romney withdrawals! What camera did you end up getting?

Cassy said...

Hey guys, we didn't know you had a blog! So cool!! It is so fun that we can keep up on each other now.

Anonymous said...

Soo cute! I hope you get your camera soon. Yeah.

Adrianne said...

Jane, peas never respected me either, so I had to switch them for other green veggies. You can make that choice as well when you pay for your own food!

Paige said...

Jessica, I give up on waiting for your camera. Use an old picture from your files and update, darnit! If you are still out of town Ryan can do it.

Margaret said...

How cute is that?! Kid talk is the best!

I hope you don't mind but I am going to borrow your fathers day idea for last year because I loved it SO much!