I love where I live because:
1. It is beautiful: Mountains, hills, trees, flowers, green everywhere.
2. My little town is perfect: well-planned neighborhoods, walking trails, parks, good schools, community events.
3. It is close to a town big enough to have some shopping, restaurants, events, colleges.
4. The cost of living is low: cheap preschool, haircuts, housing, food.
5. My husband drives 4 minutes to get to work.
6. I love the people that live here…down to earth, educated, faithful, fun.
I don’t love where I live because:
This is what Field Day at the elementary school looks like EVERY FREAKING YEAR:
on June 15. Pouring rain and 55 degrees.
On June 15.